November 21, 2019, 17:32:21
Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Welcome Guest, please login or register.
November 21, 2019, 17:32:21

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 280
  • Latest: Hodor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11154
  • Total Topics: 892
  • Online Today: 20
  • Online Ever: 117
  • (April 01, 2019, 03:02:39)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 16
Total: 17

Donations

Help keep us up and rimming!
 8%
November Donations
McD
Anonymous

Author Topic: constant high ping for italians only  (Read 6341 times)

Offline Pablito

• [Core]
  • Rampage
Re: constant high ping for italians only
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2015, 13:01:13 »
THE issue i was starting this topic with is solved apparently, just saying... with solved i mean ping is from 56 to 68-72 for italians.. which is acceptable compared to 100-120 ping i had when i wrote here first time

Diz can be right this game is so much ping dependant..
players like m1no and nOrk are way more skilled than all others current players we have imo.. so its not the connection only..
but i understand the frustration diz, i think u should play also on other servers to have better comparison of what happen on Core servers and to have more satisfaction.. remember Core servers got different gamespeed also

PS is pussyman still looking for cables?

Offline Psan

• [Core]
  • Dominating
  • Ping Pong
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2015, 18:13:30 »
THE issue i was starting this topic with is solved apparently, just saying... with solved i mean ping is from 56 to 68-72 for italians.. which is acceptable compared to 100-120 ping i had when i wrote here first time

players like m1no and nOrk are way more skilled than all others current players we have imo.. so its not the connection only..
but i understand the frustration diz, i think u should play also on other servers to have better comparison of what happen on Core servers and to have more satisfaction.. remember Core servers got different gamespeed also

Yeah, I traced the cable to Oslo, but then it went under water so Im currently taking my scuba divers licence. Will update you guys on my progress as soon as I can continue my tracing. We wil solve this, guys!! Stay strong!
(_*_)

Offline Pablito

• [Core]
  • Rampage
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2015, 18:24:05 »

Yeah, I traced the cable to Oslo, but then it went under water so Im currently taking my scuba divers licence. Will update you guys on my progress as soon as I can continue my tracing. We wil solve this, guys!! Stay strong!

No pressure! im looking forword to more uptades. and i hope you find out where it goes

Offline DiZaSTa

• [Core]
  • Killing Spree
  • The Force is strong with this one.
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2015, 22:07:24 »
Its common dizzy.  last 6 to 12 months young "pro" low ping players have been dominating the server. dawkins, our blackie, kron(nork) ect.

i know for a fact that we are getting older, and outdated compared to the new breed of players age 15-to 25 all living next door to server. most of the grew up with iphones computer gaming
and its easy to blame it all on ping, but the fact is most of us are 30/+ years old
and cant keep up annymore.

Well I was young once, playin from '99 til now and I know for the fact that I was born with large one but be shure The Thing is still in good shape & working, better than ever before.

And what's wrong with this picture (attach) - besides the only one guy is 2.5x better and maybe 2.5x younger then second one and the rest of 11 old farts? 24 kils is nice, but 6 deaths... I mean this guy is avoiding pure headshots, in realtime, seen with my old eyes. I wish I am young again :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 22:09:07 by DiZaSTa »
================================
No. Leave them to me. I will deal with them myself.
================================

Offline Legend

• Silverback c00nt !!
  • [Core]
  • Godlike
  • An Apple a`day, keeps the Hardass away!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2015, 22:20:58 »
lol your funny dizzy  :bio:

just apple them young fuckers like me!

we norwegians in core (psan  square  me ghash)  are all 99

but we get fucked over by them idiots

SPAM THEM TO HELL

:bio: :bio: :bio: :bio: :bio: :bio: :bio:

and to be honest dizzy  lots of nabbs and izi popps on the loosing team in your screen shot!!!

spam dizzy   SPAM!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 22:22:35 by Legend »
The Undisputed APPLE-MASTER, The UT LEGEND Ghash Hardass himself!!!

Offline Piglet

• [Core]Fan
  • N00b
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2015, 13:59:52 »
[quotemost of us are 30/+ years old
and cant keep up annymore.[/quote]

What you lose in reaction time with age you can gain back many times over by being a sneaky spammy b'stard. At least...that's my approach...

Offline Psan

• [Core]
  • Dominating
  • Ping Pong
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2015, 17:24:47 »
Research confirms that old fucktards like most of us are slowing down (ref: http://star.psy.ohio-state.edu/coglab/People/roger/pdf/psyage01.pdf) , but suggests that reaction time can be kept from slowing down through training. UT2004 might be one way to train ur old poor brain cells. Too bad most of Core have permanent brain damage caused by drinking like irishmen.
(_*_)

Offline McD

• [Core]
  • Unstoppable
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 14:12:35 »
True  :cheesy:

Links